Electronics is important as we grown scientifically in the 21st Century, and knowing the basics about it is just as learning our alphabets (ABC). We use electronics in every possible appliance we use today: Television, Computer, Radio, Phones etc.
We will be learning Basic Electronics as we lead ourselves to the next step of learning Programming, Home Automation, IoT and many more things. The immersive and a hands-on experience will enhance your learning. It is recommended to buy some electronics from the closest radio shack or an online store which has components available for you to gain an hands on experience.
Do not worry if you do not understand all of it. Let’s begin with the course :
- Introduction and Basic Safety for Young Engineers
- Identification of Basic Electronic Components
- Basic Electronic Circuit
- Resistors in Series and Parallel
- Different Types of Resistors
- Using a Variable Resistor – Potentiometer
- Understanding the Capacitor
- Light Dependent Resistors – LDR
- Using a Push Button in a Circuit
- Multimeter and Its Applications
Listed below are a few activities that could be practiced after you the understanding of basic electronics. The activities could be listed in some of the lessons above.