Electronics is fun. Being curious is great and getting to know whats inside our gadgets is cool too. Before that we need to know how to do it and when to do it. How not to get Electrocuted and asking your parents to be with you while you do some amazing things as they witness it all would be advised.
Electrical Shock often lead to fatal results, that should not stop our learning process and exploring Electronics. Here is a list of things not to be done while handling electronics devices or gadgets and performing our experiments.
- Remove any electronic equipment you’re testing or working on from the power source will altering the connections.
- Do not connect the power supply to a circuit until you are completely done and rechecked the connections so that you do not destroy your component/s.
- Always ensure that all electronics equipment is properly grounded and electronically shielded.
- If a wire a is damaged, replace it. Don’t keep a wire with the conducting metal exposed as it could be fatal. A
- Make sure you are wearing safety equipments while performing the experiments